JFuse 3GP Converter is an easy-to-use 3GP converter that allows you to convert various fashionable video formats. With our 3GP Converter, you can convert movies and various videos to play on your mobile phone (3GP), or other supported video formats, such as AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPEG, VOB, RM, MP4, WMV, and etc., to AVI, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, .flv/ flash, WMV, RM, RMVB and etc.. which, are widely supported by popular mobile phones like Nokia, Motorola, BlackBerry, Sony Ericsson and Samsung
With an intuitive interface, you can easily convert videos to 3GP and vice versa and receive an better experience. Additionally, our 3GP Converter supports batch conversion, which convert multiple videos to 3GP at a time. Therefore the fast video to 3GP/3G2 conversion speed and excellent output quality can meet you needs accordingly.
Click to enlarge
Functions and Features:
- 3GP Converter converts all popular formats to 3GP and vice versa.
- Output video formats can be also AVI, FLV/ flash, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, RM, RMVB and etc..
- Convert files and play them on devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, NDS, Wii, PMP, mobile phones, Google Android phones, and even upload them onto YouTube.
- Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video clip as you like.
- You can add subtitles in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, to enrich your video experience.
- Output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, can be adjusted as you like. With this function, you specify the quality and size of output file.
- Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF.
- Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
- Four solutions to Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
- In Customize adjustment mode, previewing image is allowed. And video image position and margin to border can be configured as you like.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7