JFuse AVCHD Converter enables you to convert AVCHD videos to your favorite formats at any time. This AVCHD video converter is designed to convert AVCHD video to multifarious formats, such as AVI, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, .flv/ flash, WMV, RM, RMVB, and etc. It perfectly support AVCHD videos, H.264/MPEG4 AVC videos and JVC recorded videos.The program also meet EXTRA needs to cut HD video length, change HD video size to match 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio display, add image and text watermark. You can also modify conversion settings like Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, etc. to get specific outputs. Previewing the video you will convert is also supported.
With a super intuitive interface, JFuse AVCHD Converter enables you to use it smoothly and efficiently. It is truly the AVCHD Converter that you love to use and never disappoints you!
Click to enlarge
Functions and Features:
- AVCHD Converter converts all popular formats to AVCHD and vice versa.
- Support most common AVCHD camcorders, such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC, Hitachi AVCHD camcorder and so on..
- Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video clip as you like.
- You can add subtitle in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, to enrich your video experience.
- Output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, can be fully personalized. With this function, you specify the quality and size of output file.
- Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF. With it, you can mark the converted video as your own one
- Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
- Four solutions to Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7