JFuse FLV Converter has the ability to efficiently convert videos to FLV format and vice versa. Popular video formats like ASF, AVI, MPEG, MP4, RM, RMVB, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, 3GPP2 are supported.
Split output file and customize file size according to your preferences. By using our FLV Converter, you can convert FLV files downloaded from video sharing sites like YouTube, Google video, MSN video, photobucket, etc. to one of your favorite formats so as to watch them in high spirits. Alternatively, you can use any video device to record your daily or exciting experience and upload the video to the above-mentioned websites after it is converted to FLV with the help of our FLV Converter. Our FLV Converter serves you anytime and anywhere.
Click to enlarge
Functions and Features:
- FLV Converter converts all popular formats to FLV and vice versa.
- Output popular video formats including AVI, FLV/ flash, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, RM, RMVB and etc..
- Convert video/audio files and play them on devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, NDS, Wii, PMP, mobile phones, Google Android phones, and even upload them onto YouTube.
- Share your video on YouTube, Google video, MSN video, photobucket, etc.
- Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video clip as you like.
- You can add subtitle in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, to enrich your video experience.
- Output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, can be fully personalized. With this function, you specify the quality and size of output file.
- Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF. With it, you can mark the converted video as your own one
- Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
- Four solutions to Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
- In Customize adjustment mode, previewing image is allowed. And video image position and margin to border can be configured as you like.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7