Jfuse Movie Joiner works as a superb movie merger to join multiple AVI, DivX, MPEG, MPG, VOB, RM/RMVB, 3GP, ASF, WMV, WMA , MP4, MP4a, or FLV files, and etc. to one movie file. You can add an unlimited number of video files to the list as you like and easily rearrange their sequence if necessary. The output formats can be 3GP, AVI, DVD, FLV, IPOD, MP3/MP4/MPEG, PSP, RM/RMVB, SVCD/VCD, VOB and WMV, RM and RMVB.
JFuse Movie Joiner provides an intuitive interface that makes usage very
easy. To merge files, choose the files in the order
you wish to combine them, and click on the "Merge" button and choose a location and name
for your new file. You can also view the newly created
file through our bulit-in media player. Enjoy your video/audio collections differently by merging several of them together;Just join multiple videos to create a fun movie.
It is capable of joining video files in different formats and vice versa at quite a high speed. With several mouse clicks, you will enjoy the pleasure of watching fantastic joined movie.Just join multiple videos to create a fun movie.
- Intuitive interface helps you split video files in a light-hearted mood.
- Support joining multifarious formats, such as AVI, DivX, MPEG-4, MPEG-1 and MPEG-VOB, RM, RMVB, ASF, WMV, WMA, 3GP(.3gp, .3g2), MP4(.mp4, .m4a, .m4v), MKV, MPEG Audio and Windows Media Audio.files.
- Without installing avi codec, the AVI files can be also joined in Direct Mode!
- Support joining FLV, MTS files in Re-encode Mode.
- Join an unlimited number of video files.
- Rearrange the sequence of video clips if you want.
- Just feel free to use. No puzzling calculations or rocket science or know-how needed! .
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
Related Tutorial Links: