JFuse Movie Splitter can help you split a large AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, or MP4 Video file into smaller movie clips. You can extract multiple segments of any size, multiple pieces with specified size or duration. Using the built-in media player, you can easily setting precise time or the selection as needed. The output formats can be 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP3/MP4/MPEG, RM/RMVB, PSP, MKV, VOB, WMV, WMA and etc.
also splits large movie files into smaller files.
Simply choose the file you want to split, select the
number of files it should be split into, and give
them a base name, and click a button. It is an extremely
quick and simple way to split movie files for galleries,
storage issues, or any other reason.
- Intuitive interface helps you split video files in a light-hearted mood.
- Support splitting AVI, Divx, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB video files, Real Media(.rm, .rmvb), MP4(.mp4, .m4a), 3GP(.3gp, 3g2), MKV, FLV, VCD (.dat),
AC3, MPEG Audio file, mp1, mp2, mp3.
- Support large video files even larger then 2GB.
- Without installing avi codec, the AVI files can be also split in Direct Mode!
- Convert video files at a high speed yet without quality loss
- Just feel free to use. No puzzling calculations or rocket science or know-how needed! .
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
How to split video files?