JFuse MPEG Converter is an austere yet powerful MPEG converter which allows you to convert multiple fashionable video formats, such as AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPEG, VOB, RM, MP4, WMV, and etc., to AVI, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, .flv/ flash, WMV, RM, RMVB and etc.. With our video converter, you can convert video, audio to play on your PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox, Google phones, iPad and other digital multimedia devices.
JFuse MPEG Converter is to provide you with a wide range of useful functions. This general video converter allows you to preview video before it gets converted, add watermark, subtitle to the video you want to convert, convert a certain video clip as you like, adjust output parameters, convert a batch of videos in different or same formats to one specified format, and so on..
When you want to adjust output video frame size, there are four ways to fulfill this job, namely, Crop, Stretch to fit , Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. You can take advantage of them to retain what you like.
Click to enlarge
Functions and Features:
- MPEG Converter converts all popular formats to MPEG and vice versa.
- Output popular video formats including AVI, FLV/ flash, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, RM, RMVB and etc..
- Support batch conversion with a task list.
- Convert video/audio files and play them on devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, NDS, Wii, PMP, mobile phones, Google Android phones, and even upload them onto YouTube.
- Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video clip as you like.
- You can add subtitle in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, to enrich your video experience.
- Output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, can be fully personalized. With this function, you specify the quality and size of output file.
- Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF. With it, you can mark the converted video as your own one
- Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
- Four solutions to Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
- In Customize adjustment mode, previewing image is allowed. And video image position and margin to border can be configured as you like.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7