Have your ever use your camcorder to record a large number of exciting videos about your memorable moments? Now, you can use JFuse MTS to SVCD Converter to convert the recorded H.264/MPEG4 AVC HD videos (*.m2ts, *.mts) to other HD video files including AVI HD, H.264 HD, MPEG2 HD MPEG, MPEG2 HD MPG, MPEG4 HD and MOV HD, and convert MTS/M2TS videos to common AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4/H.264, M4A, MP3 files.
This MTS to SVCD video converter allows you to convert a certain video clip as you like, adjust various output parameters to get customized files. Aside from this, you can even export a lot of files from one file at a time so as to meet various requirements.
Put your recorded AVCHD videos into JFuse MTS to SVCD Converter, and make a video conversion from camcorder to PC or multimedia devices, then enjoy and share them!
MTS to SVCD Converter is a professional software which can convert mts files to avi, mov, vob, mpeg, mpg, mp4 with highest sound and image quality. In addition, if you want to convert mts videos to your iPod, iPhone, Xbox 360, Zune, PS3, PSP, MTS Video Converter is the one you have been looking for.If you want to convert SONY HDR-SR12E (.mts files) to mov format with 1920*1080 video size and 5.1 channels, MTS to SVCD Converter is also your best solution. .
Click to enlarge
Functions and Features:
- MTS to SVCD Converter converts all popular formats to MTS and vice versa.
- Output popular video formats including AVI, FLV/ flash, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, RM, RMVB and etc..
- Convert multiple files simultaneously.
- Convert video/audio files and play them on devices such as iiPod, iPhone, Apple TV, DVD/MPEG-4 players (with DivX/Xvid support), Zen, portable media player and PS3 (HD support), PSP, Xbox, PMP.
- Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video clip as you like.
- You can add subtitle in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, to enrich your video experience.
- Output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, can be fully personalized. With this function, you specify the quality and size of output file.
- Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF. With it, you can mark the converted video as your own one
- Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
- Four solutions to Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
- In Customize adjustment mode, previewing image is allowed. And video image position and margin to border can be configured as you like.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7