Wanna watch movies, clips on your PSP or PS3 after an tense tour in the game world? JFuse PSP Video converter may be an ideal helper to realize what you want. Owing to its excellent capacity for converting video files, JFuse PSP Converter enables you to watch your favorite movies and videos on your PSP or PS3, regardless of their formats! Supported video formats include AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, DivX, RM, AVCHD, and H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High-Definition (HD) videos, and turn them into PSP MPEG-4, PSP AVC, PS3 MPEG-4 (480p, 720p, 1080p) formats.
Before conversion, optional output settings include multiple formats from one video, cut video segment or the size and quality of output video .
Click to enlarge
Functions and Features:
- PSP Converter converts all popular formats to PSP Video and vice versa.
- Output popular video formats including AVI, FLV/ flash, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, RM, RMVB and etc..
- Convert multiple files simultaneously.
- Convert video/audio files and play them on devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, NDS, Wii, PMP, mobile phones, Google Android phones, and even upload them onto YouTube.
- Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video clip as you like.
- You can add subtitle in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, to enrich your video experience.
- Output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, can be fully personalized. With this function, you specify the quality and size of output file.
- Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF. With it, you can mark the converted video as your own one
- Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
- Four solutions to Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
- In Customize adjustment mode, previewing image is allowed. And video image position and margin to border can be configured as you like.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7