Jfuse Screen Recorder is a versatile screen recording software which captures what you see on screen, what you hear/say from your microphone, speakers, or line-in, and saves them as compressed video files in AVI or WMV format.
In detail, Jfuse Screen Recorder captures video, sound and pictures you see on your screen. You can record your web cam sessions, favorite games, any software activities on your desktop, any video being displayed on your screen. Hence, Jfuse Screen Recorder is the ideal tool to make video tutorials, create demos, make courseware, record your performance in a game. You can, without any programming skills, smoothly use Jfuse Screen Recorder, due to its intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
Functions and Features:
- With JFuse Screen Recorder's flexible recording options, you can capture and record video from full screen, windows, region or a fixed region..
- Video Codec, Bitrate, Audio Codec or Audio format can be full personalized.
- Output to AVI file. You can choose the video compressor, and its compression quality. Supports DivX, XviD..
- Record mouse movements.
- Record audio from any sources including the microphone, line-in, or speakers.
- Record to make presentations, online tutorials, manuals, marketing materials, training handouts, web pages, emails and more.
- Record what you hear from your speakers--- Screen Recorder can internally integrate the audio information with the video.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Customizable audio/video quality.
- Easy to start, pause or stop recording by using the relevant hot keys.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7