Jfuse SVCD Joiner works as an excellent SVCD movie merger to combine SVCD files with AVI, DivX, MPEG, MPG, VOB, RM/RMVB, 3GP, ASF, WMV, WMA , MP4, MP4a, or FLV files, and etc. . You can use SVCD joiner/merger/combiner to add an unlimited number of video files to the list as you like. The output formats can be 3GP, AVI, DVD, FLV, IPOD, MP3/MP4/MPEG, PSP, RM/RMVB, SVCD/VCD, VOB and WMV, RM and RMVB.
- Intuitive interface helps you split video files in a light-hearted mood.
- Support joining multifarious formats, such as AVI, DivX, MPEG-4, MPEG-1 and MPEG-VOB, RM, RMVB, ASF, WMV, WMA, 3GP(.3gp, .3g2), MP4(.mp4, .m4a, .m4v), MKV, MPEG Audio and Windows Media Audio.files.
- Without installing avi codec, the AVI files can be also joined in Direct Mode!
- Support joining FLV, MTS files in Re-encode Mode.
- Join an unlimited number of video files.
- Rearrange the sequence of video clips if you want.
- Just feel free to use. No puzzling calculations or rocket science or know-how needed! .
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7